Is there more to life?
Jesus Christ says there is. We’d love you to join us at Life to explore what he says about this question and many more, such as:
- Who is this man called Jesus? Isn’t he simply an urban myth?
- Is there any real evidence? What about his resurrection from the dead?
- Does my life have purpose?
- How can you trust the Bible? Hasn’t it been changed over time?
- Why should I care about all this stuff?
You will have plenty of opportunity to ask questions. Regardless of how difficult or controversial, we won’t be offended.
Is Life for you?
Life is for anyone interested in exploring the big questions of life. Everyone is welcome, no matter age or background. The night includes good food, coffee, a short talk, and opportunity for discussion and questions – all in a relaxed atmosphere.
Life series details
Our very popular Life series begins again on 16th October and includes 6 Friday nights for coffee and dessert.
location: Tall Poppy Cafe, 344 Raymond St Sale (Opposite Harvey Norman)
cost: $2 (includes coffee and dessert)
time: 7:30pm – 9pm Friday nights starting 16th April